Saturday, February 2, 2013

Fans Will Make Her Dance: Get Sweaty with Keiara Lashae!

I guess the secret is out.  I am a big fan of the dance craze called twerking. I love the masterful isolation of the hips. I like to feel the burn from the inner thigh workout. I get excited by the mysterious trance of most men when they see us ladies twerking with abandon. But, twerking does NOT come naturally.

I had to learn to twerk on youtube from my Fit and Fabulous Honoree Keiara Lashae.
Dancing Queen Keaira Lashae
The twenty-something Tampa native didn't give up on her dreams after losing a record deal and starting over. Instead she went back to her dancing roots and started uploading dance tutorials on youtube. 


I love Keiara Lashae's teaching style and supportive personality. It feels like you are dancing with your homegirl in the club!





With over 600,000 youtube views, Lashae has now secured an online fitness gig with Dailyburn and released her full length video "Frankie".



Thank you Keiara Lashae for being Fit & Fabulous!


Keaira Lashae Twitter

No comments: