Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Go Deep with SNOW-GA


I wish I could brag about standing in grocery lines for hours, digging out 2 feet of snow, and spending meaningful quite moments with myself during the blizzard of 2010. Instead, I escaped the Snowpocolypse only by minutes while flying out of DC as I watched the snowflakes dump onto the runway.

Rather than being snowed in DC, I was snowed out of DC and forced to get by with just 5 days of clothes and lots of hotel food.

My yoga and fitness practice took a real hit but I did find Exercise T.V. on cable which offered a great variety of instructors doing home based exercises in 5-30 minute intervals.

But all the pics of snow, make the Blizzard of 2010 seem so serene, peaceful and like a good chance to shake off the snowflakes and get deep with Snow-ga.

Snow-ga is simply taking your yoga practice deeper and rejoicing in the symbolic abundance of snow! Snow-ga is just a concept and another way to see the possibilities and nature's ability to overflow at any moment.

No comments: